Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first authentic wormwood made up of Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are
desirous to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was made by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. As opposed to other fake Absinthes, that have been designed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other classic Absinthe herbs. Additional information are available at drinklucid.com but here are several information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It receives its green color from whole herbs and not artificial colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his understanding of traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood the same as pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe included vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they’d all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It’s distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes influenced by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it may be bought across the United States this means you must be able to buy it from your local liquor store. You could look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists for instance Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the United States – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Yet another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the very first item but shipping and handling costs nothing for additional products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are created from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they are a good buy. Just mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your own personal real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.
Essences are a great substitute to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to work with too.